I so loved reading your comments about NYC! I want to come visit all of you that live there, umkay? I'll just stay at your place next time -- OK with you? I forgot to tell you all the biggest reason I love New York -- we got married there. ;) We couldn't think of a better place to do it and it was one of the best days ever, in the best city ever.

I also forgot to mention something important in my post about blogging last week -- making sure you have an e-mail attached to your Google account. SO OFTEN I want to send you back a quick e-mail when you say something funny, totally get my joke, know who says my TV lines (yesssssss!) or just say something really sweet. Often many of you will ask questions and if I can't reply back to your comment through e-mail, I feel awful.

Keep a girl from not feeling awful if you can. If you don't want your personal e-mail out there, it takes about two minutes to create a free gmail account. Problem is, I can't remember how I did this to my profile. If any of you know how to, can you leave the directions in the comments? Love you forever. Kisses.

I'm super excited about the opening of my new Etsy shop! I have been toying around with the idea with fellow Twitterers for a couple months now and I've got a nice little inventory going. I was hoping to get it up by tomorrow, but it will most likely be next Monday. It will be a mix of antique and thrift store finds. I'm so excited!!

Finally, I will be raising my consultation rates to $30 starting this Wednesday, the 16th. I hate to do that, but I really do spend a good amount of time on each one. I will still be significantly lower than any other site I've seen that offers the same service. I always want to keep it affordable for you all. I believe my past "clients" (hate that word!) will agree it's worth the money.

If you are interested in getting in on the $20 rate, feel free to pay with the button on the left of the page before Wednesday, then e-mail me your pictures. I need about five to six pics of each room, as well as any specific items. All I need to know is what you like/don't like, any questions, and budget if you have it. I like to work with what you have and try to make suggestions that are budget-friendly. :)

If you are not ready to send your pictures right now, that's OK. Just use the button to pay for the consult and then e-mail me when you are ready.

Stay tuned tonight for the start of my fall decorating extravaganza!! OK, it's not really an extravaganza, but it's making the house even more warm and cozy and I'm loving it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top