Hello all! Hope you’ve had a great week and have an even better weekend planned! It’s the end of the month, so that means another quick recap of the projects I’ve posted here on TDC in October. Two months left in the year…I can hardly believe it.

I started out the month with one a big fail of a project in the basement:

magnetic strip fail

You all had great ideas, and I went out that day and bought some washers to glue to the bottom of the cars. Still haven’t done it, but it will be a good, mindless project. Someday. :) I’ll definitely let you know when I do it!

Next up, I shared some of the beautiful before and after projects from last month, and you all shared 350 more at the October linky:light blue walls dining room

I wanted a spot for the Kleenex (and my hot chocolate) in the family room, so I moved one of my favorite pieces next to the sofa and was surprised at how well it worked:

accessorizing end table

So cozy!

I did a LOT in the family room this month…not sure what that’s about. ;) I shared our coffee table redo here and the DIY wood tray here:

DIY wood tray leather handles

We still have so much to do in the basement, but I had to start decorating…just a little:

blue yellow vintage sewing cabinet

You can see how I put together this little spot here.

The basement laundry room is coming together…slow but sure. I took advantage of that weird space behind the washer and dryer and made a shelf for the stuff we use regularly:

laundry room storage

It’s not pretty yet, but functional, and that’s all I care about right now. Have I mentioned how much I love having a laundry ROOM? It’s delightful!

You shared more than 200 beautiful bedrooms at the Show Us Your House party here.

I was THRILLED to finally find affordable lighting for the library bookcases. It only took forever:

outdoor lights turned bookcase lights

Speaking of bookcases! Can you even believe I finally finished them??:

DIY built in bookcases butcher block

Thanks for all the comments – I really appreciate that you take the time!

I also shared a couple Halloween projects – our mummy door here and paper Halloween decor here.

Don’t forget Monday is the November Before and After Party – get those posts ready!

Have a lovely fall weekend! Got anything fun planned?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top