Hello all! Happy Friday! It is so stinking cold here today, we even had a delay for school. Yowza, it hurts.

I’m SO excited to tell you about a fun partnership I have cooked up for the month of February! I’m a hardware store nut – I’m one of those women who would pick strolling through a hardware store to shop over a clothing store almost every time.

So I was thrilled when Home Depot asked me to participate in promoting one of their upcoming Do-It-Herself Workshops this month! They know that more and more women are taking on do-it-yourself projects these days – the amazing growth and readership of DIY blogs is proof of that!

home depot logo

So here’s the thing – Home Depot wants you to stop pinning and start doing! (How true is that – so much pinning, but how often do we DO it?) Their Do-It-Herself workshops are a perfect way to start – they give step-by-step instructions and offer hands on experience to learn basic repairs and easy home improvements. I LOVE this – my wish is always that if you want to try to DIY you shouldn’t be afraid. I swear you can do it. :)

HT_WS_RR_Img_WK

Home Depot found a great little Pinterest-inspired tile framed mirror project and on February 21 from 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. they will show you how to create your own at your local  Do-It-Herself Workshop:

how to tile a mirror

I’ll be at my Indy store (I’ll let you know all the details shortly!) co-leading the workshop, so I hope you locals can make it out! If you’d like to attend near you, you can find a local workshop in your area here.

I’ll also be co-hosting a Twitter shindig on Thursday, February 7th – you can join us that evening at 8 p.m. EST by using the hashtag #DIHWorkshop. Hope to see you there – I’ll do some reminders on my page as well.

I’ll be sure to share details on the local Do-It-Herself workshop I’ll be co-hosting soon! I hope to meet some of you there – no better girls night than DIYing I say. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top