It's down here...

It's got floors like this -- EWWW!:

There's usually a lot of this going on:
Hide your eyes...
it's scary...
this is the worst part:
AHHHHHH!!!!! I know!!!

God Bless blogging...but it has created a bloggy butt on this Chick. Seriously...I say I've gained ten pounds in the past year...

But really. It's only been since, maybe October, when I really got into the blogging stuff. That's what, FIVE MONTHS?

Sick, I tell you. So this is how I spend 20 30 35 (!!!) minutes most nights now.
It's time to get my butt back.

Baby Toddler monitor?
Check.

Remote?
Check.

Phone?
Check.

Ipod playing NKOTB?
Check.

Next week, I start on this monster again:

I'm sceeeeered!!!

P.S. Your comments on my last post made ME all weepy. So sweet!!

P.P.S. I met one of my bloggy friends today! I can't wait to tell you about it. I also picked up an Easter/springy craft I will show you this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top